Mobeus Portfolio Stars In West End HQ Makeover
Over the last 18 months, Mobeus has made a number of strategic hires to further strengthen its highly experienced investment team. The business has grown from 25 to 34 people overall, and this increase created a need to redesign our West End home. Fortunately the wider Mobeus family, our investee companies, was ideally placed to make the refurbishment a huge success.
• Buster + Punch, the interiors brand, designed and arranged the manufacturing of our industrial-inspired, bespoke lobby signage.
• Creative Graphics International, a leading designer and supplier of technical self-adhesive branding, produced branded decals to give privacy to new meeting rooms.
• Ward Thomas, the specialist logistics, storage and removals business, provided storage during the week we were out of the office.
• Westway, the HVAC and electrical technical services provider, decommissioned our air conditioning for the main works, then recommissioned and tested once works were complete.
• Automated Systems Group, a leading provider of printing and copying solutions to SMEs and the education sector, provided printers and photocopiers.
Mobeus Partner, Chris Price, commented, “We wanted to say a big thank you to everyone involved in making this project such a success. The growing Mobeus team is delighted with its redesigned home.”
– Ends –
For further information please contact:
Issued by Mobeus Equity Partners LLP, of 30 Haymarket, London SW1Y 4EX, registered in England & Wales number OC320577, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, number 456538. This material is for information only and does not constitute an offer to buy or sell an investment nor does it solicit any such invitation. The information contained in this email is believed to be accurate at the date of publication but no representation or warranty stated or implied is made or given by any person as to its accuracy or completeness and no responsibility or liability is accepted for any such information or opinion.